Markie started 1st grade. He is always so excited to start school. He keeps saying, " I am so lucky that I get to go to school all day." I am pretty sure he got his love of school from his father and not me. He has to wear a uniform this year. He is fine with it now but I doubt that will last Markie usually likes to express himself through clothing. Last year he came up with so pretty funky outfits that would include many layers and a lot of colors.Chase bit a hole through his tongue this week. I know it is hard to tell from the picture but it was really deep and really bloody. After it stopped bleeding he was pretty proud of his tongue and showed it to everyone.
Lyssa is 9 months this week and finally started crawling. She is really enjoying her new found freedom and now I have to keep the floor impeccably clean.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Quick Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Cute pictures. I can't believe school has already started down there!
Cute kids and pictures Meghan. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? I know Jacobs homecoming is this next Sunday. Its so crazy it has been 2 yrs, and he's already coming back. I swear his mission was the Fastest EVER.
Markie looks so grown up, I still always remember him as this little adorable 18 month old, I can't believe he is in 1st grade. Good luck keeping the floor clean for Lyssa, I tried with Dax and he would always seem to find something.
I am so excited for markie. Sorry he has to wear uniforms but I have heard they are great for so many other reasons. I can't believe Chases tongue that must of really hurt. Congrats lyssa on crawling so much freedom for you and mom!miss you guys.
We were just watching home videos last night and there were some of Markie and Chase. We miss seeing you so often. Lyssa is cute as ever...love her squishy cheeks, and blonde hair! I can't believe that I went from being his girlfriend 5 years ago, to him being a first grader now. Time flies!
What cute kids you have! They are getting so big. I hope I'll get to see you guys soon...are you coming out for Jacob's homecoming? Or anytime soon? Miss yOU!
Hey, Meg, I'm not sure what the best email address is to catch you on these days, so I figured this might be a good way to get in touch quickly. I need your new address so my dad can get you guys an invitation to Jessie's wedding. Just send me an email at my aol address. Thanks so much! PS- How is first grade coming along for Markie?
I can't believer Markie is going into 1st grade. He looks so much older with hair. He always had a buzz in Ohio. I like it. Your kids are darling. Check out our blog-budgebunch.blogspot.com
Are these really your kids, Meg? I swear you are still 19... well, that was probably the last time I saw you, anyway. What a darling family you have!! Congrats to Mark getting through school, and good luck for the rest of it! I am sure it will pay off, someday. Living off student loans is really SO fabulous. It was great to get an update.. blogging really makes the world seem smaller. Our family blog is www.shumwaygang.blogspot.com
-Janet
ps thanks for the cookie recipe, we made them today and loved 'em!
Post a Comment