Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sneak Peek!

Here is a quick look at the trick or treat attire my boys picked out this year for Halloween. they have never heard of or seen these characters before but they were so enticed by how cool they looked in the package that it didn't matter. Lyssa will be joining them as their pet black cat. With looks like these we are sure to get a lot of tricks and treats.


8 comments:

katie said...

TOo funny-Easton is being the same thing as Markie....Wolverine! Best Friends most think the same.

megan&steve said...

Meg, I love Halloween especially with a little guy to dress up. Jake has already worn his Monkey costume twice at work (my dads office). I hope you are doing awesome! I heard Heidi had her little boy, and can't wait to hear what they named him!

stacy said...

i love how chases mask is al crooked. what cute boys!

The Larsons said...

That is the cutest picture ever of chases' crooked mask! We have a superman and batman coming from our house.

Carrie Anne said...

Hi! It's Carrie Rhodes!! I stumbled upon your blog when looking at Cassie's! I hope things are going well for you in LA! My blog is www.furnamom.blogspot.com
This is so much fun to keep up with each other! I love your profile about always being in school...doesn't it SO feel that way? Hope all is well!
Carrie:)

Nicole said...

Love the costumes! Chase cracks me up. Josiah is still contemplating his... I might just have to go with him to the store and let him pick out like you did. Cute boys!

Jane Durham said...

Meg, those pictures are to die for! Not to mention those cute kids! Thanks for taking that quiz, isn't it fun to get to know people in a different way through things like that? I love it. I wouldn't have guessed Elinor for you...you are too dominant and she is so passive seeming. You are definitely her in other ways, sacrificing yourself for others, watching over others and taking care of them...you are so great.

Allie said...

I wish your kids were closer to go trick or treating with. Andrew and Zack will be Batman and Robin and Maddie is going as Supergirl. Unfortunately, the Wonder Woman costume I ordered for Mylie got discontinued, so she will be Minnie Mouse by default. Cute pictures!