What are we supposed to say to something like that, it's a little awkward don't you think. just kidding. But really, he must be standing next to his brother cause that guy looks just like him right? I have been catching up on your blog and loving the pictures, etc... Sorry about the stress of natural dilemmas, I'm glad to see you didn't get hit that bad. In fact if you look at the Lane's blog it almost looks like we got hit just as bad by Ike as you did by Gustav, lots of trees went down. I love your lake pictures and that cabin looks like my kind of paradise. It's always sad when vacation is over and reality sets in.
Hey Meg, Steve is headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow for a job opportunity. I know you are in New orleans, but he might be in your area at some point! Crazy. I would love to get your phone number. I might have your email address actually. I will email you. You are awesome!
Mark and I have been Married since 1999 and we have four kids. Mark just finished his residency and we are now making money (finally) and living in SLC. I stay home with the kidos and keep my sanity by laughing a lot! We are blessed. We are happy. Life is Good.
4 comments:
Yes! But, who's the guy on the right? Can you get me the HOOK-UP?
Where is your super model picture I think that deserves blog time.
What are we supposed to say to something like that, it's a little awkward don't you think. just kidding. But really, he must be standing next to his brother cause that guy looks just like him right? I have been catching up on your blog and loving the pictures, etc... Sorry about the stress of natural dilemmas, I'm glad to see you didn't get hit that bad. In fact if you look at the Lane's blog it almost looks like we got hit just as bad by Ike as you did by Gustav, lots of trees went down. I love your lake pictures and that cabin looks like my kind of paradise. It's always sad when vacation is over and reality sets in.
Hey Meg,
Steve is headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow for a job opportunity. I know you are in New orleans, but he might be in your area at some point! Crazy. I would love to get your phone number. I might have your email address actually. I will email you. You are awesome!
Post a Comment