Two good quotes from today;
As I was stepping in the pool Markie is staring at me and says, "Mom we should take a picture because your legs look, how do I say this, PLUMP." Another feel good moment courtesy of my children.
All the kids were fighting and I was telling them it would be a good idea to learn to get along because they will be brothers and sister forever, and Chase says " Nuh uh, not when Markie goes to Jail!"
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Chuckle if you will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kids are so thoughtful and full of nice things to say. Most of the time!! Don't worry, when I was teaching (before I had kids), I had just started at a middle school and as I walked by some little boy, he leaned over to his friend, and I heard him whisper, "Man is our teacher u-u-u-u-ug-ly."
oh Markie. how funny about jail, I wonder what Markie's reaction was?
lol!! that's hilarious.
don't you just love the things that come out of their mouths. sam's latest is, "i not hate you anymore, i love you!"
Oh funny video and what cute kiddos you have. I don't think you could look plump if you tried and try to keep little Markie out of Jail...tell him to collect the get out of jail cards from monopoly. I can't believe you're coming up on 10 years of wedded bliss. Time flies!!
That's too funny! I bet to someone the size of Markie, most people's legs look PLUMP. But, from my perspective, I'm with Heather in saying that it is pretty much impossible for you to look plump.
Post a Comment