We drove over the big long bridge to get to Blue Harvest Farms to get first pick of the seasons blueberries and oh but were they good. If you are buying your blueberries from the store or if they have been previously frozen, you are missing out on one of natures treats. The Blueberries were so good and sweet. We were glad to have our good friends, the Liddles, along for the ride.
You can't really tell in this pic of Kristel and I but we are drenched in sweat! It was so hot and humid, like a sauna.
Chase was too hot to pick berries, I made him pose for this pic.
Lyssa's method was eat two, put one in the bucket. They were organic so you could eat them right off the bush.
Markie went to great lengths to reach the most perfect berries.
The fruits of our labors reaped, blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes, smoothies, and great snacks.
What a great day.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Sometimes we do cool things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It does look so hot! All of your faces are flushed! But yummy too.
It's hot here but not humid-i don't miss it one bit. Looks like fun though. I miss doing that in Ohio.Homemade jam-heaven!
Oh that looks hot. I am so glad I am not there. I would like the blueberries. Christopher sent markie an email.
Sometimes here in Okinawa I wonder why I even go outside or take a shower. I can totally feel the heat and humidity as I look at those pictures. We are training for a marathon and at times it is just like running through a thick fog of humidity.
Post a Comment