Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lyssa's new do!

Remember back when Lyssa cut her own hair? Well, I have been waiting for it to grow out so i could but it all one length again and that day finally arrived. She was feeling a little nervous on the way there and kept whining and saying she didn't want to get a hair cut but I told her she needed to be happy when we got there. When we pulled up she stopped whimpering and said, "Ok mom, I happy now because they want to see me happy!" and then she really was.


The finished product, I think it is darling and it is so nice to have her hair all one length again. Mark is still lamenting the loss of her long hair, but don't worry daddy, it will grow back as long as we keep the scissors out of her reach.

5 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Yes indeed the new 'do looks very sweet on her :)

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

Oh, I think it looks darling!!! She is such a cute girl anyway that no matter how it's cut- she'll still be cute!

Jeni said...

What a cute haircut on a super cute kid:)

I still can't bear the thought of cutting Calyn's hair. I really need to though. It's half way down her back. Maybe it's time for a trim.

Jake said...

way cute hair cut! She is adorable!

katie said...

SUPER cute-she is a doll!