I had a great creative post for this announcement, but it took time to locate the CD's of old baby photos and in my current state it is better to take the easy road. So here you go, without pictures (which is against my blogging rules).
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!
We told our kids last week and the conversation played out like this;
Parents - "Kids, Mom and Dad have a secret and we are going to give you some clues so you can figure it out."
Markie says somberly, " I know what it is, I am a foster child."
Lots of laughter!
Parents- " No, that's not it. (still laughing) Markie, you are not a foster child (Still laughing). No our secret will take awhile to see, and we have to go to the hospital to get it."
Markie- "Are you serious! No way, Are you serious! You're having a baby!"
Chase- " We are having another baby?"
Lyssa- " Yes, her name is Lyssa Lou"
Due to enter this world April 20. We thought maybe there weren't enough major things happening this year like getting a job, graduating, and moving so we thought, lets have a baby!
We told our kids last week and the conversation played out like this;
Parents - "Kids, Mom and Dad have a secret and we are going to give you some clues so you can figure it out."
Markie says somberly, " I know what it is, I am a foster child."
Lots of laughter!
Parents- " No, that's not it. (still laughing) Markie, you are not a foster child (Still laughing). No our secret will take awhile to see, and we have to go to the hospital to get it."
Markie- "Are you serious! No way, Are you serious! You're having a baby!"
Chase- " We are having another baby?"
Lyssa- " Yes, her name is Lyssa Lou"
The kids are excited and Lyssa is still confused. They tell me how big my belly is every day, which is fun for me since I am only 14 weeks.
19 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! So many great things happening for you guys..congratulations!
I love it, that is so funny, what hilarious kiddos.
Congrats!!! Hopefully with all of the planning for your major changes time will quickly pass by. Hope you are feeling good.
Lots going on in your home! Congrats on your growing family! Is the job in Utah, or some place else?
Lol Megs! Your kids are hilarious. Congrats on the new baby! You are just 2 and a half weeks ahead of me!
Markie isn't a foster child? :)
Tell him I said hi.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting.
I'm so happy for you! One more of your cute kids in the world is a good thing!!!!
That is so exciting. Congrats. We are so excited that you are moving closer.
Congratulations!! This is so cool. We have to have a party while we are in town in November. Love ya,
The Lakes
Oh how I love Markie. Where did he come up with that. Foster child he cracks me up. Can't wait to see LYSSA LOU. Is she gettng excited for her birthday that might finally get here. Miss you guys. Hey come to my house for Thanksgiving!
Ahhhh! They're multiplying! :-)
Congrats you guys. Here's to another character joining Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch :-0
Congratulations!!! We are due the same time! (I'm due the 19th.) Actually, I just got a bit sad thinking about how cute you will be compared to me!
WOOHOO! Congrats Meg! Hope you're feeling ok and I'm sure you're looking super cute with that itty bitty baby belly...our babies will only be a month apart! We just found out this morning that it's another girl. Molly is pretty excited. OH - I talked to Mary at a funeral yesterday and she mentioned that you are moving out here next year! HOORAY! I have a great doctor if you need one, and we just bought a nice big house in Draper in the cutest neighborhood ever - you should check it out! It's close to everything, and has a great elementary school in the middle of the neighborhood, you can watch your kids walk to school... google Bellevue and Ivory Homes.
congrats! that is really exciting.
That is awesome. Your kids are hilarious. I loved the dancing.
Congrats! Another adorable Durham on the way! SO happy for you guys.
CONGRATS!!! A foster child-he is a crack up?!!!
Awesome! Lyssa Lou will be a perfect addition to the Durham family. We're excited for you guys, but glad it's not us. :)
Post a Comment