December 17, 1999Boise, Idaho Temple
For Eternity
10 years, a full decade! In some ways it seems like yesterday, and then I look around at our children and think of all the times we have moved and it seems like forever ago.
We were really just children ourselves when we got married, but I know that the lord blessed me to find Mark so early in my life. I don't talk much on my blog about how I feel about him, because it almost feels too sacred to be public. He is my world. In him, I find so much happiness.
We spent our 10th anniversary pretending to be out of town. We ate out, went to museums, movies, and did some shopping. It was so nice to be together for more than a few hours. A huge thank you to my dear friend who watched our kids all day long!
We were really just children ourselves when we got married, but I know that the lord blessed me to find Mark so early in my life. I don't talk much on my blog about how I feel about him, because it almost feels too sacred to be public. He is my world. In him, I find so much happiness.
We spent our 10th anniversary pretending to be out of town. We ate out, went to museums, movies, and did some shopping. It was so nice to be together for more than a few hours. A huge thank you to my dear friend who watched our kids all day long!
4 comments:
i totally remember your wedding day. it was a blast and you two were so cute together.
the luncheon was super nice and it was so fun to be a part of things.
happy 10 years to you guys. glad you had a fun day out together.
I'm so glad you had longer together alone, awesome friend! Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you married him, so I can know you. Love to you both, and look out for my package coming your way...
I remember your wedding day very well...good memories. Glad you were able to spend the day together. Happy #10!
Congratulations you guys! It's sad to say, but in this day and age, 10 years really is an accomplishment to be proud of, and the fact that you are so happy together even more so! Here's to an eternity of even more of the good stuff :)
Post a Comment