Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We're super athletic

We ran a 5k on thanksgiving so we could feel less guilt when we pounded down the turkey. It was soooo cold! I think it was 11 degrees that morning! It was a lot of fun and it was really fun when we were done and took a hot shower.
All the men ran in shirts and ties and suit pants. This is true Durham fashion, no reason for odd behavior, they are just cool like that.

6 comments:

Jane Durham said...

love the new pic at the top, you look so beautiful and Mason is even kind of smiling! Fun fun.

megan&steve said...

Love it! Great style all around.

Yo Mama said...

Oh.my.goodness. What an adorable family pic! Don't be surprised if you see me trying to copy it, right down to those bangs you've got going on, Meg.

Andrew and Candice Heaton said...

I love odd behavior for no reason..it's pretty much what makes life fun. Great family pic and super effort hauling your lovely new couch outside and making it look like you always just hang out on it out there.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Anonymous said...

MEGHAN!! My long lost childhood friend! Your mom told me about your blog and I just got caught up on your life with four of the cutest kids EVER!! You are such a cute mom and I'm so happy to see you doing so well! I would love to chat sometime!! My email is lindsayleighchurch@hotmail.com Is your husband a dentist or doctor?? (I just saw you guys finished residency but I didn't know what kind.) My blog is go-churchs.blogspot.com Talk to you soon!!
-Lindsay Buckland Church