Markie always likes to come up with unique outfits. He usually likes to go with a theme, this particular theme was "green". It was still pretty warm out and I told him he might be hot with pants on too. He replied, "Mom, this is just my natural style." What could I say to that?
Friday, October 26, 2007
Natural Style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He's so funny, he just looks older every time I see a picture of him. I'm bumbed we won't see you when your in AZ for Halloween. You'll get to see Josh though, did you meet his girlfriend last time you were in town? Cute girl, I'm crossing my fingers for this one. Have fun on your trip.
So funny! He is looking so grown-up!!! His hair is so cool! So is three really doable?! You make it look so easy!
Classic Markie. I love that kiddo.
I wish I had natural style...
Sounds like something his Dad would say...too funny! Love his hair too!
that is hilarious! I have to agree--what could you say to that?!
Post a Comment