Mark Had a conference to attend in Scottsdale over Halloween so we all decided to go with him. My parents live in Mesa now so we had a great place to stay. It was fun to see my family and to get to spend a fun Holiday with them. We had a lot of fun trick or treating in the warm weather and involuntarily sharing candy with my brothers who would steal it out of the kids bags when they weren't looking! I was happy to share since that meant less for me to eat, oh, and the kids too.This is me with my bothers (ignore the ugliness of the photo). Keep in mind that I am the oldest but the shortest one in the family. They use to be small.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
An Arizona Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Geez, Megs. Seeing your brothers all grown up makes me feel old. Really old. Looks like you had fun. Your kids are so cute, love the costumes.
Meg, love that pic of you. I need to see a better picture of Lyssa in her cat costume, it looks adorable!!
ok I keep trying to post a comment and it won't let me, so I'm trying again. I'm so bummed we couldn't be in AZ the same time as you guys. We miss you! When are we going to see you again? Hopefully the Durham's and the McDowell's will reunite again!
It's a bird.
No! it's an airplane.
No! It's Superman flitting through the skies on All Hallow's Eve!
I couldn't resist.
Meg, We were in Arizona right before Halloween! Crazy, I hope we can see you when you make the trip out to UT. I really like the new photo of you and Mark at the top of your blog- never a dull moment for sure!
Post a Comment