Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birhtday to Mark and other Holiday happenings

It was Mark's birthday last weekend and I had to coax him into letting us celebrate but I know he is so glad we did! I could tell by the sparkle in his eye! We had a fun Birthday breakfast complete with all of Mark's favorites including his favorite chocolate chip cheesecake He even had a few presents to open. We finished off the day by going to dinner with our friends the Liddles at a Local Japanese restaurant that is oh so good.

A miracle happened when we took photos of the kids for Marks parents Christmas card, they all smiled at the same time. It's a Christmas miracle! She sent us the outfits and although I am morally opposed to turtle necks, they did look a kind of cute.
Chase had his Christmas program this week and I captured the whole thing on tape. He mouthed the words, picked his nose, and hit the kid next to him. Oh, the sweet memories that I will cherish forever.

6 comments:

Kim said...

That Christmas picture is so stinkin' cute of the three kids! That really is a miracle they are all smiling because I couldn't even get my 1 child to smile.

Amy said...

I came across your blog and just wanted to say that your kids are so cute!

Niki McDowell said...

Happy Birthday Mark. We were actually talking about you guys on his birthday and remembered it, but of course Clint forgets to call, a guy thing. We glad it went so well, we miss you guys!

Jane Durham said...

That is hillarious! I love it, Chase is the best. Happy Birthday Mark! A little belated, sorry. We love you guys! Can't wait to see you in person, and not on this amazing blog!

Yonker Family said...

I wish I could experience a Christmas miracle like that. Not only are they smiling, but their smiles are actually nice, not the cheesy kind. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I think Mark is the only person I know that doesn't worship their own birthday celebration. We can't wait to see you all!