Friday, December 21, 2007

Sorry

For those of you who saw the last post that has hopefully now been deleted. We are fine and Mark didn't get his spine sliced open. Mark hacked into my blog and thought he was funny! Sorry for the scare!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Darn, I missed it! ;-)

Anonymous said...

what a STINKER! i almost had a heart attack!

i'm glad he's ok cause now i'm gonna give him a reason to need back surgery. hahahaha!

stacy

Lane family said...

Meghan! So I totally stumbled onto your blog! I had to write because Elle talks about the huge crush she has on Marky at least twice a week! It's weird- you guys have been gone for awhile now... but she still loves him. Hope things are good- it was fun to see your pics!

Meghan Lane

www.pyperellecrew.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

I love your blog. It looks like your all doing well! Keep the fun info coming!