Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks Heidi!


My sister in Law made this outfit for Lyssa as a baby gift and she is finally big enough to fit into it! She is very talented. Everyone at church kept asking me where I got it. Sorry folks, it's one of a kind! She looked so darling and I wish she would stand still long enough for me to get a good shot, but you get the general idea.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey!
Her outfit is adorable! It's even more adorable that you can't snap a picture of it! I just ready through a bunch of your posts and it looks like you've had a ton of fun! Your cake looked awesome and I am definately going to make the Oreo things, yumm!! Mardi Gras looked so fun, good for you for getting out there and enjoying!! Your family is so fun, thanks for letting me peak into your lives!

Anonymous said...

Yay! She looks so cute Meg! You know I enjoyed making it.

Allie said...

Very cute outfit and also very cute pigtails. Mylie has mastered going limp and flailing away from me as I try to do her hair. She also screams bloody murder. So, she spends an awful lot of time sporting the full blown mullet.

The Larsons said...

What a cutie! Heidi is so talented!

katie said...

Heidi should start selling them-Lyssa looks darling! Love the piggies