We have been fighting off the plague for weeks now. The flu and other viruses have gone through our family from oldest to youngest and back again. We are going on our third week of sickness and I don't know how much more we can take! In all our years together we have never had it this bad. My parents came to visit in the middle of all of this and we managed to pass on the sickness to them before they left. It was such a bummer to be sick while they were here. Oh well, it can't last forever. Right?
Sunday, March 16, 2008
The Plague
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i'm sorr to say that i think it CAN last forever. we have been dealing with the same thing here and it seems to be NEVER ENDING!
sorry you guys have been soooooo sick. lyssa looks so sad.
That happens around here as well. It makes it so hard to cope! I hope you are nearing the end of this round. If you need anything, let us know.
Meghan! I don't know how I found you but I did! You have such a cute family and you so have not changed one bit!! I loved looking at your yummy cakes and desserts! Keep posting them! They are amazing! Also I saw Oklahoma on Broadway and I totally thought we did it just as good, they just had better props! Good memories!!
I hate being sick and even more I hate when my kids are sick cause then I am stuck in my house. I just don't handle that well. Your kids are so cute. We have got to get you to hebgen this summer. Get your kids out on the corner with there shoes an fill the shoe like the fire men do. Seriously it will be worth it. We can't do another summer with out you guys.
I am sorry you've been sick. Get better soon! Having Sick kids is no fun
bummer! it's fun to catch up a little on your blog, it feels like forever since you were here!
Post a Comment