Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 7th Bithday!

I can't believe I have a 7 year old! I love birthdays! We had such a good time at our Science Experiment party. We set up different stations with different experiments for the kids to do. I think the one they liked best was the drink experiment we did with Kool-aid flavors. It was so crazy and loud the whole time, but all the kids had a blast! I was glad it only lasted two hours!



I brought these rice crispy treats to Markie's class to celebrate the big day!

Our big 7 year old scientist!

9 comments:

Lexi said...

That is super fun! What a great idea- that would have been something fun to have done a kid so I know they all probably had a blast. You are always so creative- I loved the pictures of Kristel's cake too!

Jane Durham said...

Meghan, you are so clever, what a fun idea for a party! Markie is so lucky, he will look back and be amazed by you. I can't believe you have a seven year old either!

aidanjordan said...

That is so cute! Looks like they had a blast. I love the Rice Krispy treats!

Jaimee said...

Hey Meghan, this is Jaimee (Dayton) Kennedy. I stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd say hi. Your family is so cute. I can't believe you have a 7-yr-old! I am still trying to adjust to the fact that I have a 5-yr-old.

Becky T said...

Looks like it turned out great! The picture of Marky the Scientist is so cute. And yes, aren't we all glad when birthday parties are only two hours (or less)??!! LOL! You are so creative--I'll be hiring you for my next one!!

Kim said...

What a fun party....that's so cute that Markie was totatlly into the whole Scientist themed party. Way to go on the cute treats too

Melissa said...

I have been meaning to call you to say Thank You. Ellie had the time of her life. Everyday she is wanting me to learn a new experiment to teach her. So fun!

The Larsons said...

I can't believe it either! I swear he was just in my nursery class! Where does the time go?! Looks like a blast of a birthday! Good ideas I'll have to remember! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKIE!

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe you have a 7 year old either! Are we that old already? I still remember when we were 14 and going to the stake dances, where has the time gone!