I have moved from cakes to cupcakes. If you make a mistake you have a dozen more to get it right. Here are a few of my creations to make your mouth water.
Ok... what are you doing with all of the fruits of your labor? I know you're not eating them because you are so tiny! If you ever need help finishing some off or having a taste tester, I'll gladly volunteer!
Mark and I have been Married since 1999 and we have four kids. Mark just finished his residency and we are now making money (finally) and living in SLC. I stay home with the kidos and keep my sanity by laughing a lot! We are blessed. We are happy. Life is Good.
6 comments:
Yummy - can you make some for the next time I visit?
They look fabulous. What kind of icer are you using and are you making flavored icings or just coloring them? You are so cool. I wish we lived closer.
Holy Cow!!! You are so good! I want you to give me some lessons! You should open up a cupcake shop; those are becoming quite the thing.
Ok... what are you doing with all of the fruits of your labor? I know you're not eating them because you are so tiny! If you ever need help finishing some off or having a taste tester, I'll gladly volunteer!
Those look to die for. Really keep pictures and publish a book. Yum!
I think that you should go into business. The flower ones are so so cute!
Post a Comment