Friday, May 2, 2008

Shearing the Sheep

Last week I convinced the boys it was time for a summer hair cut. They had been wanting to grow it out but the heat and humidity have already arrived and I was tired of having two sweaty stinky boys. Before......

After...Awww...

5 comments:

The Larsons said...

I just did the same thing Monday! Nothing like the summer buzz! Did Mark do his too?

Alisa said...

I just buzzed Owen a couple of weeks ago too (and Andrew is sportin' a short 'do too.) Cute boys!

Niki McDowell said...

My boys are so due for a cut. How do your boys do when you buzz their hair? Both my boys freak out when I cut their hair, its a nightmare.

Lexi said...

I'm not a fan of the buzz cut, but I know it feels tons better for them in this hot sticky humidity! Boys have it easy- they can shave their hair so their heads feel cool and can run around shirtless!

rachel said...

Okay Christopher is going to be so glad that they have the same hair cute. He always wants his hair short like markie he says. I couldn't break it to him that markie has his hair grown out now I don't have to.