I was searching through my photos only to find out I wasn't the only one searching for something. Who nose, maybe you can find what I found in two random photos made days apart. -Mark
Who NOSE? I do! Maybe I'm sticking my NOSE where it doesn't belong, and you can tell me to keep my NOSE out of your business, but I think someone is digging for gold. :-) I'm just sayin'. How funny that you caught this on two different random occasions. Boys are crazy.
Funny. That's what Jacque is always doing too. I feel like that fortune-telling-lady- on Seinfeld - when George goes over, and she keeps telling her daughter to stop it, even though she has her back turned to her. LOL, I love seinfeld. Thanks for the link added. Sorry we missed you guys when you were in UT. we would have loved to see you, but we know how hectic it gets..
Ha ha ha. I love those kind of pictures. Who NOSE! One day maybe we'll sit down with a future date or wife-to-be and make sure she NOSE what she's in for. LOVE IT!
Mark and I have been Married since 1999 and we have four kids. Mark just finished his residency and we are now making money (finally) and living in SLC. I stay home with the kidos and keep my sanity by laughing a lot! We are blessed. We are happy. Life is Good.
4 comments:
Who NOSE? I do! Maybe I'm sticking my NOSE where it doesn't belong, and you can tell me to keep my NOSE out of your business, but I think someone is digging for gold. :-) I'm just sayin'. How funny that you caught this on two different random occasions. Boys are crazy.
Funny. That's what Jacque is always doing too. I feel like that fortune-telling-lady- on Seinfeld - when George goes over, and she keeps telling her daughter to stop it, even though she has her back turned to her. LOL, I love seinfeld. Thanks for the link added. Sorry we missed you guys when you were in UT. we would have loved to see you, but we know how hectic it gets..
That's so funny. What did Markie say when you showed him?
Ha ha ha. I love those kind of pictures. Who NOSE! One day maybe we'll sit down with a future date or wife-to-be and make sure she NOSE what she's in for. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment