Riding on a dinosaur can be painful when you have no rear end. How did they do it on Land of the Lost?
It is much better to play in the sand when you are one with nature. She is so Zen.
Inside out is the new inside in.
I missed my calling in life. I would have been great on Planet of the Apes! I could have been a star!
Chase must have been a dinosaur in another life because his T Rex impression is good, almost too good.
Dinosaurs are very violent, and like to torture their prey and the zoo likes to depict this to all of us animatronicly.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Things we learned this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved this post! Your kids are awesome. We are about to start potty training Mylie, so she will soon be joining the little nudist club...
When are we ever going to see you guys again? Your kids are growing up!
yuck! I bet the boys loved all the gore. your kids are so cute-markie looks so old in the first picture! He's not cute anymore, now he's handsome!
Is that Chase in the last picture? I love that his head is tilted as if he's examining the scene in front of him with mild interest. Ha! Oh, and Lyssa and Lizzy would get along well in their matching "Zen outfits". :)
Ha ha ha ha ha! I love the last picture. Really? I can't believe they actually had that at the zoo! I am still laughing!
Lol, so this is the gorey display you mentioned! That is pretty sick. We went to the zoo while we were in town and I think maybe I'm glad we didn't pay the extra fee for the dinosaur exhibit. Skye would have nightmares!
It was nice to meet you when we were there and we hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment