Markie's baptism was such a special occasion. ( The above picture is right after he was baptized and I was telling him to let me hug him because he was so clean and pure and he told me to stop it! Just thought you should know because it is a weird pic!) Markie surprise me by being very attentive to the speakers (both of his Grandpa's), and being very brave about bearing his testimony which was very similar to a lesson on the Book of Mormon and the "Holy Bible" as Markie called it. 
We were so grateful to have both sets of grandparents there for this special day. Doesn't Lyssa look like her Grandma, she is destined to be beautiful.
Markie taking this all very seriously, of course.
And then there's Chase who is the opposite. How can you resist that face!
We are so pround of Markie and the decision he made to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Curious about our church? Click here.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Eight is Great
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe Markie is baptized! Congrats buddy! I still just picture the little 2 year old calling me ninie (Clint still calls me that sometimes, Markie did you know you gave me a new nickname?). Anyways, I can't believe how time flies, that is so awesome.
meg I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be baptized. That is crazy. Looks like you had a fun time with the family.
Congratulations to Markie- a very special day! Hope we run into you this summer!
that's so cool. what an amazing day. it started to make me think. we'll be there in 3 years. wow. you two look like amazing parents.
Post a Comment