Did you know that Krispy Kreme gives a free donut for every A on your report card! Thanks to Markie, my straight A student, we scored a half a dozen for free!
Mmmmm. There is a Krispy Kreme just 10 minutes from us & little Jake and I enjoy them with chocolate milk. Our little girl Abby just watches the donuts disappear.
Those started here! Our little claim to fame. I have become a huge fan of those as of late. Since my life seems to be crumbling. Somethings just taste so good and it didn't help that we for some odd reason scored a ton of free single donuts. I am not complaining about that though. I loved all of them and my hips can prove it! Can't wait to go get more.
Mark and I have been Married since 1999 and we have four kids. Mark just finished his residency and we are now making money (finally) and living in SLC. I stay home with the kidos and keep my sanity by laughing a lot! We are blessed. We are happy. Life is Good.
6 comments:
Mmmmm. There is a Krispy Kreme just 10 minutes from us & little Jake and I enjoy them with chocolate milk.
Our little girl Abby just watches the donuts disappear.
Hey great tip!!
Straight A report card? Way to go!!! I love the picture of the hands reaching for donuts. I hope you're doing well!
suh-weet!
Those started here! Our little claim to fame. I have become a huge fan of those as of late. Since my life seems to be crumbling. Somethings just taste so good and it didn't help that we for some odd reason scored a ton of free single donuts. I am not complaining about that though. I loved all of them and my hips can prove it! Can't wait to go get more.
no way! that is so awesome!
Post a Comment