I knew it! I knew this baby was huge! He is already 8lbs and we have three weeks left to go! Although, because he is also BREECH we have scheduled a C- section for April 13th. So, I guess that means in two weeks we will get to meet the chubby little guy! Am I excited for the cesarean? Not really. Do I have a choice? Nope. He won't turn because he is so big, so c- section it is. Maybe I can talk my doc into giving me a tummy tuck while they are at it.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Oh, Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dang, Meg. That is a big baby boy. This way you can at least have a plan for the rest of your kids and not scramble in the middle of the night like we had to. I woke my mother in law up at 2 am.
Are you guys in Utah this summer at all? Or are you moving there? I should just email you. Gemdancer0@msn.com
What a big boy!! It is exciting to know the day he is going to be born already. My twins were breach (Jackson was frank breach) so I had a c-section also. There are some benefits, but it is hard to recover from (I thought). I hope you'll have lots of help. I am just excited for you!! You are so close. Best Wishes from the Calders!
That is a big Durham boy! Sorry about the c-section, but excited for you that you'll meet him soon. When are you guys moving?
c-section wasn't too bad, but I'm sorry you have to do it - at least he gets to come sooner! I can't believe how soon! The time is going to fly!
April 13th is my brother Josh's birthday!!! Congratulations on being at the home stretch here. Happy Birthday to Markie tomorrow. I still remember how awesome the phone call was from Grandma Hatch telling me you'd had him. This is what she told me, "Great news, Meghan had her baby. This is NOT an April Fools joke!!!!"
Oh Meg, I fell your pain. McKinlee was breech, I also had a c-section. And at two weeks early she weighed in at 10 lbs 11.6 oz. I'm sending your stuff soon i promise.
Wow!, I had William sceduled for a cesarean, but he ended up turning a week before he came. He was 9 obs 5 oz...hey, it can happen! My aunt was the one who gave me advice on how to get him to turn, and it worked...he turned that night. Soooo, if you're not too set on that tummy tuck, give me a call!
Post a Comment