If you are anything like me you are feeling the pull of the summer vacation and starting to panic , "How will I keep my kids busy this year?" Well luckily for me I have a very cool friend, who is very creative and does very cool this with her kids.
So lets say the kids are going nuts and you are going nuts, maybe you could make Marshmallow launchers! What's that? You don't know how to make them? Or what about Shaving cream paint? Or PVC pipe forts? You too can be the coolest mom around with a little help from my super cool friend. She has just started a super cool blog that you can find here. So check it out! Your kids will thank you!
2 comments:
Lindsay posted this girls link on out friend blog that we have. Very creatvie girl.
I will have to check it out-ideas for the summer to keep us all busy. When and where are you guys moving?!
Post a Comment