Monday, May 31, 2010

Moving on

In four weeks we will leave this place we have called home for the last three years. It really is bittersweet. We have really grown to love the south and made some amazing friends. We are excited to move on to the next phase of life without school and with paychecks! Mark has taken a great job in Salt Lake City. This is the cute house we will be renting for the next year. Markie is excited that it is a "self-home"(one that is not attached to any other)! Lots of big events coming up, so stay tuned!


8 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Congrats guys!!! I think that your new home looks beautiful, and I hope that your move is seamless. P.S. That new baby of yours is adorable.

Andrew and Candice Heaton said...

Jealous and heartbroken...and, oh yeah, really really happy for you guys. Hopefully we have lots of visits. You deserve a beautiful home and lots of happiness and I am so glad you are headed down that path.

Niki McDowell said...

Oh, I'm so excited! This means we'll get to see you guys way more! Will you be there by the weekend of the 26th, I'll be in town for my 10 year reunion, I would love to come see you guys!!! Ok I'm getting a little gitty. I would love for us to get together for a reunion next summer. Love the house by the way, so cute!

Allie said...

What a fun looking house! Won't it be so nice to be back near family and cousins again for your kids? However, whenever I check your blog it looks like you guys have made some fabulous friends in New Orleans that I'm sure you'll miss. Your kids are so cute and growing up so much. We miss you guys and hope we will run into you more now that you're moving out to Utah. We pass through there much more often than places like Ohio or Louisiana! Congratulations to Mark on the new job!

Jane Durham said...

So many fun posts. I love this! Christmas morning on Meg's blog! You are the coolest most fun mom ever by the way. You're kids must think they are in heaven. We were watching some videos and we saw Markie as a baby, oh man he was SO cute! Just like that little Mason. I'm so proud of him for all his awards at school. And Chase is going to have to really work hard not to get a big head, because I'm sure many more people tell him he is so cute, and it's not going to stop anytime soon!
xoxo

rachel said...

I love the lake in the back yard. Good luck competing with that for cool backyards.

Okay Mason is adorable. I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks.

We are so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the house! It looks awesome, and I'm so glad you got in the school district and neighborhood you wanted!

katie said...

The house is adorable!! Good luck with moving. We will have to come see you in your new home.