Friday, June 11, 2010

Chase turns 6!!


We celebrated our second born turning 6 by having a pool party. They skies were grey and threated rain, but the weather had mercy on me and my messy house and stayed dry enough to swim and stay outside! We invited the whole neighbor hood to celebrate with us and it seems like we all had a good time!

The kids literally dived for the candy falling from the pinata.

I love all of Chase's expressions! He is soooooo dramatic!

Happy Birthday Chase! We love you!

2 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I can't believe he's 6! That means its been 5 1/2 years since we've seen you guys. Or should I say I have seen you (since Clint has seen Mark). Chase was just 6 months when I saw you last. That is way too long. I'm so excited your moving closer, so we can see each other more than every 5 years! Happy Birthday Chase!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you guys are moving here and we can see your kids grow up. It seems like we see them once a year and they change so much. It will be so fun to have the cousins live so close!

P.S. You are beautiful, Meg. Your skin is flawless!