I came downstairs and saw this on our computer. Markie took the picture, uploaded it, transfered it to power point, and created this wonderful image. I love that kid!
Mason (8 wks) poses like this every time he is on his back!
Jeff said, "That proves how much more technologically advanced kids are than we were." I had to laugh because that is more technologically advanced than I am, or may ever be. W.O.W.
Mark and I have been Married since 1999 and we have four kids. Mark just finished his residency and we are now making money (finally) and living in SLC. I stay home with the kidos and keep my sanity by laughing a lot! We are blessed. We are happy. Life is Good.
2 comments:
ARE YOU SERIOUS. That little genius. I don't even know how to do that!? I love him.
Jeff said, "That proves how much more technologically advanced kids are than we were." I had to laugh because that is more technologically advanced than I am, or may ever be. W.O.W.
Post a Comment