Friday, November 12, 2010

Half Birthday



This is Mason half way through his first year. Already he has lived in 2 different states and been to eight. He is the most pleasant, patient, happy baby. Everywhere we go people stop and stare and tell me he is the cutest baby they have ever seen, and I absolutely agree. In his sixth month he has learned how to sit up and finally stand up (with support). Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go wake him up and kiss his soft chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

Mason and Crew have the same outfit. He is so cute, can't wait to meet him!

Katie Pettey said...

Nash and Knox have that outfit too and I LOVE it! I hate that they both grew out of it so quickly. Mason is DARLING!!

Katie Pettey said...

Oh, ha, ha. Knox is wearing it in my profile pict.

Andrew and Candice Heaton said...

Meg I LOVE him. REALLY REALLY LOVE him. I agree that he is probably the cutest baby I have ever seen. Tell him about me-maybe someday he will know who I am ;)