Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween Mayhem

We crammed a weeks worth of fun into one weekend! We threw a Halloween party this year and since I know such cool people it was a lot of fun with some great food!


Above are my cool in-laws and below are my sweet hillbilly parents. My parents came to town to join in the fun because they are total party animals.
Markie couldn't decide on a costume this year and ended up being three different things, one for each different event. At school he was a secret agent complete with mustachio.
Is it a blurry photo or is my spiderman just really fast?
Super Girl, she was excited to finally have a superhero costume of her own to wear when she plays with her brothers. I think she was the only girl in her preschool class who wasn't a princess.
My and Mom and Dad came to witness the glorious school costume parade.
If you live in the Utah, you should make a trip out to Cornbellys next year, It was so much fun! We also had lots of Marks family there with us too, but I didn't bring my camera. Although, I do have a picture of my sis in law Michelle riding the mechanical bull. That was a highlight!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making the drive to spend Halloween with us!

1 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

Cute kids and CUTE costumes. Markie is a riot. I love the mustache and I'm sure it was totally his idea too. Creative little Durham's!