Sunday, July 22, 2007

knock, knock



I think my boys are hilarious! Here are some of the good quotes as of late.

"Mom, you here dat? dats gas." - Chase

"Mom, I hope you never go to jail"- Markie

"I hate beds!"- chase

" I will try your food when I'm all grown up, like nine." Markie

" I hope we have an emergency today."- Markie

"I don't want to be killed."- Chase

6 comments:

stacy said...

so funny! love the pictures!

Allie said...

I love your kids! Those are some hilarious quotes. I love blogs.

megan&steve said...

Those quotes are awesome! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! Are you adjusting to life in N'awlins okay? By the way, this is your cousin Megan

Lexi said...

Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog- I was just visiting Nicole's page and saw yours. Anyway, the comments from the boys are too funny. I can't wait to hear the funny things Peyton says to us. I think it's going to be a while though seeing how he's only 5 months old. Oh well- I guess it will be worth the wait!

Niki McDowell said...

Your boys are so cute, I just love to hear the funny things kids say, those quotes are pretty funny. But hey they are Durhams they've got to be funny!

Anonymous said...

Meg, I hope you don't go to jail either...although you are quite the rebel.