We now live in New Orleans, or N'awlins as the locals say. There are many new things about living here. I have been spending alot of time preparing a hurricane evacuation kit and trying to figure out the best way out of here. I am constantly sweeping up sand that has been dragged in from our back yard and I have had to get used to all the bugs inside and outside the house. I have completely given up smashing every bug that enters our house, I admit defeat.
It has taken awhile to get settled but we are loving all the space we have! It has been a big lifestyle change for us to have the space we need for our family and have a washer and dryer and a backyard! I feel like such a grown up having a washer and dryer. Every time I do a load of laundry I feel like I am playing house.
The Kids are so happy here and really enjoying our pint sized backyard, our pool, and our fun neighbors.
This is our swampy yet tropical backyard with some of the kids friends.We love our pool! Our kids have become really good swimmers in the few weeks we have been here. Chase is a little Dare devil in the pool and can hold his breath forever.
Our good friends the Liddles live here too. We spend a lot of time at the pool with them.
Monday, July 9, 2007
N'awlins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow ... what cute kids. Those girls are sure cute too. Maybe we can hang out sometime...geez!
your pool looks awesome. I am thinking we are definitely going to have to come visit some time. By the way Chris has already mentions he want to come for a madigras. How the heck do you spell that. Any way Love it. Love the art.
hi honey it's mom. looks like things are so good for you there. the kids look like they are having a blast! i am so happy for you. can't wait to see your new place. kiss the kids for me. love mom
Post a Comment