Monday, July 9, 2007

Meet me in St. Louis

On our way down south to New Orleans we stopped for a few days in St. Louis and stayed with Marks sister, Michelle. It was so great to let the cousins play together and eat the gourmet meals that Michelle's husband ,Matt, prepared for us. We also got a chance to paint. Michelle is a fine artist and She and Mark did this one in a matter of hours. It now has a place of prominence in our home, just as it deserves.


While in St. Louis we went to the most amazing botanical gardens. Our favorite part was feeding the giant fish, even though it was slightly disgusting, and running through the fountains. No one left with dry clothes.


3 comments:

Allie said...

Yay! A place to leave comments. Tell Mark I am so impressed by the artwork he and Michelle made. I enjoyed checking out the fabulous artwork done by Michelle and Rachel while we were staying at Rachel's in the spring.

rachel said...

Yea! I can do comments now. i love it. Abby looks like she loves the fountain. I love this.

Anonymous said...

Well said.