Sunday, January 6, 2008

Holiday Happenings

We traveled west to be with Mark's family for the holidays. We always have a fantastic time with them . Our trip was full of laughs and lots of fun. We did So many great things while we were there. We went skiing and even took Markie up for the first time. He froze, but loved it, and did pretty well when he wasn't falling. We went Ice skating which was a first time for me. It was so fun to skate but even more enjoyable to watch Mark with his brothers. They are so hilarious when they get together. We went sledding a few times , had an amazing meal at PFChangs, (thanks to Matt and Jacob who work there and know how to order up some tasty dishes), and we made out like bandits on Christmas morning! We had such a great time! I love my in-laws! P.S. My christmas cards are still coming. I just can't find any stamps in this city!







10 comments:

Kim said...

To bad we couldn't have had a reunion with you out West. I was just thinking the other day how sad it is that you have no family in Boise, because we now don't ever get to see you. Well I hope we can coax you to come for the reunion in 2009!

Anonymous said...

Meg, we had so much fun with you guys! Markie is too cool, Chase is too dramatic, and Lyssa is too cute. We miss your family and wish you lived closer. Have fun swimming in sweaty Louisiana! We'll be freezing our buns off here in Utah...

Niki McDowell said...

Too bad we weren't visiting Utah for Christmas too and then we could have seen you! One day right? I'm glad you guys had a great Holiday.

Allie said...

Cute kids. I can't believe how big they are! We miss seeing you guys. Ben and I are planning to do the half-marathon in Disney World in January 2009. I'm trying to recruit as many people as I can. Rachel said she'd do it if we do it. You and Mark think about it. It would be so fun!!!! (Other than the running, which is mildly traumatic for me)

The Larsons said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Cooper went skiing for his first time too! What is the best at PF Changs? We went there this break too, but we weren't super happy with our pics. Any suggestions? You kids are so cute in their Christmas pic! Wow they're growing fast!

megan&steve said...

Cold Cold Utah... buuurrrrrr. It is still snowing here. Heather said she got to see your cute family while you were in town. I'm sorry we were in AZ, but if Steve passes his OCS with the Marines in VA this next 10 weeks, it looks like we will be relocating closer to you, but in FL... maybe there is a Disney World trip in our future??

Anonymous said...

Hi, I want to see your hair already! I was hoping you would post a picture. Do you like it? Did she do a good job?

maryirene said...

how old is markie? i went skiing for the first time when i was 4 or 5. he looks great in his gear. fun to see you over christmas. hope louisiana treats you well.

katie said...

Looks like you had fun! Easton loved the picture of the boys with their ski googles! He thinks are the coolest things ever!

Jane Durham said...

yeah, I can't believe you haven't shown us your new hair! You'll have to post asap. So fun to have been with you so much. I loved it. Talk to you soon!