I am now a year older and wiser of course! I had a fun Birthday and got some new things thanks to the generous birthday donations from in laws, parents and grandparents! Thanks everyone!I bought some new bedding so our room looks a little more grown up.
Mark bought me this "Spectacular" book. I love cakes and always wanted to learn to make really cool ones. I am going to take some classes this year and start experimenting.
Markie made me breakfast and a birthday sign all by himself! It was so delicious!
Mark bought me this cake and arranged the candles in a way that the actual cake caught on fire so we had to snap the pic and blow out the candles before the whole cake burst into flames!
This is not part of the birthday just part of what we have been doing latley.
And, by the way, I did get my hair cut and I know Jane and Heidi wanted to see it but I cannot take a good picture of it so you will just have to imagine it until I can get a good shot. Sorry girls.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Happy Birthday Megs! (A little late I know.) I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Megan! Love the bedding! Good luck with the cake decorating. Hopefully your cakes won't light on fire. :) Love the video too. She is getting so big!
Happy Bday! I love the flying car! Not every kid has one of those. Who thought of that? You'll have to post some pictures of your cakes. What a fun hobby!
how does a cake catch fire? i've never heard of that happening before. haha! i love your new bedding it's so pretty! hope your birthday was the happiest! :)
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful day. Your bedding is adorable.
Happy Birthday Meg- You're the best! ;-)
Your bedding is gorgeous- I am totally jealous!
I totally forgot that is was your birthday. Happy Birthday! I love your new bedding. I love that video. I think it's hilarious that you guys made the little tikes car into a swing, we have that same car, my boys would love if we did that!
Hey Megan! Happy Birthday! I just found your blog through Rachels. I LOVE your new bedding - where did you get it? I have been looking for something like that! - So cute!
greglauraandbraden.blogspot.com
Hey Megan, Happy Birthday! Looks like you got spoiled, you totally deserve it. I need to try this whole tying toys to trees thing. I wonder if it would work with a bike. I guess that probably wouldn't be the safest thing. Lyssa is so beautiful and looks just like the boys. Seriously, your kids all look exactly alike, and just like you guys. Even you and Mark could be brother and sister. We miss having you guys around, but it sounds like you're having a great time where you are.
Hi, Megan! Carrie Rhodes here...found your blog through Rachel's, of course!:) I loved catching up on your blog, and Happy Birthday a week late! How are you enjoying New Orleans? The kids are SO CUTE! I'm glad you had such a fun holiday! Love your Thanksgiving Dinner idea, too! I miss our book club in Shaker! That was SO FUN! Hope all is well for you guys!
meg! your hair is soo cute. I love it that length, it is perfect. I hope you had a great birthday. it looks like it was quite eventful!
Happy Birthday Meghan, so now you're 13, right? JK Love the car swing, wish we had a tree to do that! My kids would LOVE that! It looks so fun!
Meg that looks like awesome bedding. I love new bedding. Also Love the hair cute. I love the car swing. Only you guys are brave enough to do something like that. Also look at the calendar for this summer and lets figure out when we can get together. I can't remember that you said might work. So please enter it. I am trying to figure things out for our time out there. I thought if people could be there over Chris's 3oth birthday that would be really awesome.
Megan,
It's Katie Cruze Shafer TK Sucka. I found your blog through Rachels. Happy Birthday! Your blog is cute, almost as cute as your kids. I hope all is well. And where are you now? Do you like it? Are you done with school?
oh my goodness. what an awesome post. by the last picture and the last video i was laughing so hard. you guys are awesome. thanks for sharing. happy birthday a bit late!
Post a Comment