Lyssa started walking last week. She really took her time with this one, but now that she is mobile she can't be stopped. She is such a big girl now.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
She can Walk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lyssa started walking last week. She really took her time with this one, but now that she is mobile she can't be stopped. She is such a big girl now.
8 comments:
Hi Meg! Fun to hear from you! Can you believe we all have a bunch of little kids (and some are not so little anymore!) And Rachel has 4!! I can't believe it. It so great to be able to get updated from everyone through blogging! Anyway, we love Vegas.. it's warm and close enough to our families (UT and AZ) and of course we can gamble whenever we want.. we need to win some big money to pay back those student loans! How's N'awlins?
Glad you found us! I have actually checked up on you guys a couple of times since I discovered your link on Rachel's blog a few months ago. Looks like you guys are doing really well. Love the bedroom set, seriously beautiful!
So cute. Especially love how she sticks her little tongue out to the side like she's concentrating so hard!
She is such a cutie! Mylie has begun the climbing phase. That means she is climbing out of her crib. Pushing chairs and climbing onto the table and counters and spilling everything she can find! I'm still getting a kick out of the car tree swing from a few posts back.
So cute! I love her little waddle back and forth. We also love the piggies; they are a fav. in our house.
Look at her go! So cute, I want to meet the little cutie, one day right? I'm so glad we have blogs so we can keep up with stuff like that!
Oh my gosh she is just precious! I laughed out loud when you told her 'Bye' as she was zooming off. I'm sure you must be excited that she's 'found her feet' at last.
What a cute little girl - I can't wait to see you all in March - Dad
Post a Comment