Awesome pictures! So, based on the costumes your kids are wearing, I'm guessing you agree that raising a girl is quite different from raising a boy. I tried to talk Mylie into wearing Zack's outgrown Chicken costume. She kept ripping it off and was only happy to wear a princess dress and plastic dress-up high heels. She wore them through the whole neighborhood! I love the action shots of your boys.
I'm so glad I found your blog! I think about you all the time too. Since your parents moved I haven't heard anything about you guys. It looks like you guys are having fun. Your kids are adorable. Looks like you had fun trick or treating.
so is markie anikan? he looks just like him! so fun, I'd love to see more. I also want to hear about your trip alone...how long has it been since you did that?
I think every 6/7 year old this year was something from Star Wars!! Easton was too-love all the costumes. You baby is getting way too big!! Ready for #4?!!
Mark and I have been Married since 1999 and we have four kids. Mark just finished his residency and we are now making money (finally) and living in SLC. I stay home with the kidos and keep my sanity by laughing a lot! We are blessed. We are happy. Life is Good.
6 comments:
Awesome pictures! So, based on the costumes your kids are wearing, I'm guessing you agree that raising a girl is quite different from raising a boy. I tried to talk Mylie into wearing Zack's outgrown Chicken costume. She kept ripping it off and was only happy to wear a princess dress and plastic dress-up high heels. She wore them through the whole neighborhood! I love the action shots of your boys.
I'm so glad I found your blog! I think about you all the time too. Since your parents moved I haven't heard anything about you guys. It looks like you guys are having fun. Your kids are adorable. Looks like you had fun trick or treating.
Very cute!
so is markie anikan? he looks just like him! so fun, I'd love to see more. I also want to hear about your trip alone...how long has it been since you did that?
Awesome! Were they able to go trick or treating afterall?
I loved Alli's comment. I feel like I'm raising 2 girls, we'll see how William pans out. Maybe he'll bring Cole over to the dark side afterall.
I think every 6/7 year old this year was something from Star Wars!! Easton was too-love all the costumes. You baby is getting way too big!! Ready for #4?!!
Post a Comment