Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Markie!




These pics are out of order but you get the basic idea of Markie's special day! Those who know Markie, know that he LOVES his birthday! As soon as Christmas is over he starts talking about it. I think he is pretty lucky we even had a celebration this year, considering that I am about to explode!


We went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid in the afternoon. He has read all the books and was really looking forward to seeing the movie. He said he liked the movie but not the language, it was a bit crude, but what do you expect!

For his party we kept it simple and had a pizza party. The kids got to try to toss their pizza dough like the pros, and ended up playing with it like play-dough. They each had their own menu and ordered their meal. We finished up with a Pizza cake and ice cream. I think he had a great day, and I am glad I don't have to hear all his birthday demands until next year.

1 comments:

Jane Durham said...

what a cute idea for a cake, did you buy a pizza and put it in the box? you made the cake, right?