We kept our easter pretty low key and low candy. I think all the candy was gone by the afternoon. The kids didn't seem to mind and I was glad that I didn't end up eating all the candy.
This is the new way that I pick up the house. I thought it was brilliant, Mark thought it was hilarious and decided to capture this memory and archive it forever. Only a few more days until I can bend over again!
We are loving the warm weather and we frequently find the kids getting spontaneously soaked in their clothes in the backyard. I love the hose and the fact that it can entertain longer that any other toy we own!
This is why we love living here. We have such great friends who live in the same townhouses that we do and we frequently get together to play in the common area that is a fenced in, private 6 acre park. This day we had an impromptu picnic and a spring dip in the pool. It was such a fun and relaxing day. Days like this will make me miss New Orleans.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Easter/Conference Weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love this post, I keep thinking about you and getting excited to see baby. Even if he is trying to win the contest of being the biggest baby.
is that cotton candy I spy? Ben gave me some for Easter and it was my favorite part! someday I'll own one of those machines. how fun that it's already that warm there.
It was good to chat with you the other day! I can't wait until you guys get here and we can see more of each other. So fun!
I bet you can't wait until you can tie your shoes either...that picture of you picking up your house is priceless.
Post a Comment